jose ignacio 

Name Message
coolerfreezer111

Topic  jose ignacio       Flag »  Reply »
It is preferable to work towards gaining the confidence and regard of a few high quality clients rather than taking on a bunch of requests for every new celebrity on the block as most tend to have giant egos and can demand a lot of writing time, which affects a writer's productivity. Lack of productivity due to rock star egos of celebrity clients can lead to a slump in creativity in blog posts eventually, which can adversely affect a writer's business image as well as their bottom line. I learned not to get carried away with accepting too many ghost blogging requests for celebrities and keeping my productivity constant - and also my sanity - by picking a select few I could personally relate to.

Integrity is vital in ghost jose ignacio blogging for a celebrity, particularly if the writing they expect is out of a writer's usual category or knowledge area. It cultivates respect and recommendations for a blog writer who can refuse an assignment that is not completely in tune with their passion for the celebrity's work or industry, saving a lot of time and disappointment for both service buyer and provider.
  Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 5:12:02 AM

» Reply to jose ignacio Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.