You Don't Know What You Are Missing Until It Is Gone 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » You Don't Know What You Are Missing Until It Is Gone

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  You Don't Know What You Are Missing Until It Is Gone       Flag »  Reply »
That is a phrase that I have heard   Manifestation Miracle all my life in one form or another. Kind of like the phase if I could have I would have. There are many paths in this thing called life. Each of us is presented with many opportunities. Many of those opportunities we let go pass. Many of the ones that we should take advantage of we let go pass. While acting on the wrong ones. Here is the human part of the problem we as people have a bad habit of living in the past. The past is very important. The piece we miss is that we need to learn from the past. We need to use the pass as a tool for our future. There is a saying "Those who forget the past are forced to repeat it".

We keep looking at the things that happen in the world as if those things cannot and will never happen to us. The only time that we act is when we are scared. Fear is not the way to live your life. Living a life in fear is not living. There are hundreds of things in your life that you can control. Basic health you play a major part in this matter. However few people exercise. Taking care of your teeth most people worry about their teeth when they have a problem with them. How many people really know how to defense themselves? How many people have let alcohol take over their lives? Some to the point of been jailed for drinking and their lost of control. Learning is important now I am not just talking about learning from your mistakes but more from the mistakes of those before you.

History is full and over flowing with mishaps that each of us can all learn from. Each one has a beginning and an end. Each one as we all know has an outcome. A friend and teacher of mine always shares with me it is not the trip that is important. It is the journey that is important. What I would like to say is that life is full of possibilities. You have to be open to those possibilities in order to see and take advantage of them. I believe that there are hundreds of opportunities that present them to us. We need only to choose wisely from those that are presented.There really is a lot of great knowledge in books. There is a life full of great new positive and wonderful things just outside your door and in the area that you live. You can find a new and exciting world around you just get off the couch turn off the TV and try a few. There is nothing wrong with watching a game, sport etc. You will get a lot more out of most things if you are actively doing it.

We can all change first we have to want to change. Then we have to choose to change. Then we have to act on that change and keep at it. Then you have to work at that change to make it happen. Again you don't know what you are missing until it is gone. Time is precious if you don't use it you lose it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 11:33:32 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » You Don't Know What You Are Missing Until It Is Gone

» Reply to You Don't Know What You Are Missing Until It Is Gone Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.