Will God Still Use Me? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Will God Still Use Me?

Name Message
Lesliebadena

Topic  Will God Still Use Me?       Flag »  Reply »
Sometimes in the first instance our gifts cannot work without Meridian Health Protocol the help of others. We need support from someone else, better versed with another gift to bring out ours. If we know this then we must seek this person. In the Bible Moses was chosen to lead the children of Israel from bondage out of Egypt to the Promised Land. 

However Moses was meek to such an extent that he felt his voice was not good enough to be heard before Pharaoh or his people. For this reason God gave him the support of Aaron. We can see that eventually Moses recognized his own strength and was able to talk before the people without Aaron. If this is one of our obstacles then we can overcome it in this fashion by asking the Lord for support in making us reach those that we desire to.

Gifts need tools to come to fruition and be maintained. This means that it is not just having the gift and putting it into use that could be the problem. It is the fear that once we have used this then we would have nothing left. This fear makes us weary of losing the little we have. 

Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 7:32:12 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Will God Still Use Me?

» Reply to Will God Still Use Me? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.