Why Should I Use An Anti Wrinkle Cream? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Why Should I Use An Anti Wrinkle Cream?

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  Why Should I Use An Anti Wrinkle Cream?       Flag »  Reply »

It might not be common knowledge but all the syntheticBella Radiance stuff that goes into commercially made, department store bought make-up is supposed to duplicate the effects of natural skin care products. Since these natural ingredients tend to be costly, the huge cosmetic companies resorted to using artificial ingredients that cost a lot less in the long run.

Unlike natural beauty products that are healthy for you, anything you use that is of synthetic origin must be broken down by your liver and kidneys. Consider this a detoxification process, if you will. As the chemicals are slowly absorbed through the skin, your body must deal with this "poisoning." This is because synthetic products contain mineral oils, a byproduct of the petroleum industry. Not only is this dangerous if actually inhaled, it can block skin pores and is associated with skin cancer risk.

Monday, March 4, 2019 at 12:08:26 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Why Should I Use An Anti Wrinkle Cream?

» Reply to Why Should I Use An Anti Wrinkle Cream? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.