Understand Money 

Name Message
yarzefirzi

Topic  Understand Money       Flag »  Reply »
Two exuberant seven-year old kids were disappointed by their parents' inability to provide enough money for all their needs. They strongly believed that their parents must be getting some basic things wrong. They wanted money by all means and wondered why everybody they met was portraying money as a scarce commodity.

In the usual characteristics of children, they resolved to solve the money problem by designing and printing their own money! They got unto their computer with a mint $ 100 bill note and began the process of designing their own $ 100 bill note. They made a very good job of their design and were in the process of commissioning a mass printing contract when the father of one the kids saw a copy of the colored printout of their creative endeavor. He was shocked, confused, and scared all at the same time. 'Where did you get this from'! He shouted. What has gone over you? Who gave you the idea? Have you joined a gang? Questions flowed freely from the father who somehow believed the police can come in and arrest him and the children any moment.

In a repentant but unconvinced manner the kid tried to explain his frustrations about his father inability to provide enough money at home and his decision to end the problem once and for all. With better understanding of his son's role in the whole saga, the father calmed down and explained the illegality and danger of the boy's actions and gave suggestions on better ways of managing his money frustrations.

Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 9:49:06 AM
yarzefirzi

Reply  Re: Understand Money Flag »  Reply »
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... money
  Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 9:55:42 AM
raghavan

Thanks for the best post , watch a more movies on typhoon tv
  Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 1:34:35 AM
raghavan

Thanks for the best post , watch a more movies on typhoon tv
  Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 1:34:36 AM
movieboxapk

Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
moviebox apk downoad
  Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7:34:58 AM

» Reply to Understand Money Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.