To produce a good staff with good security and attack 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » To produce a good staff with good security and attack

Name Message
cambriagold

Topic  To produce a good staff with good security and attack       Flag »  Reply »
First of almost all, this is my own, personal experience. I play 4-2-3-1 formation for a period, and i stored practicing constantly and also make some adjustments, and a tried various other formations just just like 4-3-3, 4-5-1 but it isn't easy to buy FIFA 16 Coins  well. So i start to learn some tactics. They're the details.

To produce a good staff with good security and attack, you will need to set instructions. And it's also depending on the formation. Make sure weather there is a big strong striker and also use him to keep central as targeted man and media back line. Keep him across the box to enable you to send a basketball towards to his / her feet, of training course, you need to apply turn and blast. coin8sdh

And then, you need to have a CAM, it is possible to lay off a overlook holding L1+X or perhaps LB+A and send out back a by means of ball immediately. Function as same, you must practice until you master enough time and angles down with all the new interceptions.
  Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 3:04:51 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » To produce a good staff with good security and attack

» Reply to To produce a good staff with good security and attack Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.