Tips For Sticking With A Low Fat Diet 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Tips For Sticking With A Low Fat Diet

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  Tips For Sticking With A Low Fat Diet       Flag »  Reply »
It can be hard to stay on track with a  Patriot Power Greens low fat diet. There are so many temptations, and losing weight can take real determination. Since I have been dieting, I have had to keep the television off because of all of the food commercials. I also have gotten in the habit of running outside whenever I get stressed. The exercise and fresh air help me to clear my mind, and I get to burn more calories and stay on track with my weight loss goals.

When I go out to lunch with my mom, I will generally choose a large salad with low fat dressing on the side, or grilled chicken with steamed vegetables. I also drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and feeling full. My goal each day is to burn more calories than I take in, and with my hectic lifestyle, I have learned a few good tips for sticking with my low fat diet and exercise plan.

Starting everyday on track with your weight loss goals includes eating breakfast. Whole grain cereals that have little or no sugar are best. Pair a bowl of cereal with low fat milk and a piece of fresh fruit to get more energy throughout the day. Another good choice is a whole grain bagel, or a fruit smoothie made with a variety of berries. Morning snacks are also easy with high fiber nutrition bars, or protein bars and another piece of fruit.

Some fats are better than others, and when you are on a diet you want to consume only the good ones. Stay away from foods with saturated fats like potato chips, bacon, some baked goods, and fried foods. Substitute saturated fats with healthy fats like olive oil, nuts, seeds, avocados, and salmon. Healthy fats are good for weight loss, and great for your heart.

Another tip for sticking with a low fat diet is to eat more lean protein like tofu, dried beans, tuna, salmon, chicken, turkey, and low fat yogurts and cheeses. Include steamed vegetables, or salad and a slice of whole grain bread and you have a winning meal. When eating out at restaurants, go for meals that are prepared simply like roasted, baked, or broiled chicken or seafood dishes. Stay away from fried foods, and foods prepared in cream sauces and butter. If ordering a salad, ask for your dressing on the side. Many restaurants overdo the salad dressing, and when it is served on the side, you can control how much you want on your salad. When others are ordering dessert, go for the fresh fruit plate, sherbet, or jello. Low fat desserts are best when you want to stick with your diet.
  Friday, March 8, 2019 at 4:32:57 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Tips For Sticking With A Low Fat Diet

» Reply to Tips For Sticking With A Low Fat Diet Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.