Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be

Name Message
kerwert45

Topic  Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be       Flag »  Reply »

Does throwing a wine and cheese party scare or intimidate you? Well,don't worry. I am going to help you have the party which your friends will talkabout. I'll help you pick out three or four different cheeses and a few bottlesof reasonably priced wines to serve with them. We will also choose great breadsand fruits to complement.

Let's start with the display plate. Since most cheese is light incolor I like to use a black platter for the cheese and fruit.

Now let's say you want to put out a platter of European cheeses, wellyour selection could go like this:

o Parmigiano Reggiano -- Considered bymany to be the world's greatest cheese, ParmigianoReggiano from the Emilia-Romagna in NorthernItaly has a delicately nutty, mouth-filling flavor and a texture that literallymelts on your tongue.

o Vignotte Triple Cream Brie -- A creamy-smooth, rich cheese with asplendid buttery flavor.

o Goat Log de Bellay -- This French chévre log has a fresh flavor witha distinctive tang along with a smooth, moist and spreadable consistency.

o ColstonBasset Stilton -- Often cited as the finest of England's exceptional blueStilton cheeses, Colston Basset is full-flavored and rich with a moist, crumblytexture ParmigianoReggiano.

Reasonably priced wines which I feel would go well with this platterare:

o Cabernet Sauvignon - Seventy Five Wine Co. Cabernet Sauvignon 2004

o Syrah-Shiraz - Thorn Clarke Shotfire Ridge Shiraz 2005

o Italian Chianti - Canonica A Cerreto Chianti Classico 2002

o Pinot Grigio -- Lorenzon Rive Di Giarre Pinot Grigio 2005

o Port - Warre's 10 Year Tawny Port Optima

There are many other cheese and wine choices and we will cover them inthe next few articles.

Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 5:35:28 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be

» Reply to Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.