Three Top Secrets To Success 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Three Top Secrets To Success

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  Three Top Secrets To Success       Flag »  Reply »
My life was the same as most peoples. Brainwave ShotsConsumed with work, which involved working on the land, a tough job at the best of times, and a constant uphill battle when forced to deal with mother nature. Mortgage repayments, monthly bills, the occasional holiday. Just an average lifestyle and income which I accepted as 'how my life was supposed to be'. How wrong I was. I used to dream about how I wished things were, but always chose to accept how things are, and thought I could not change it. What I didn't realise at the time was - nothing will change unless I change it. Simple really, when you think about it, yet for so long I had complicated it without even knowing.

Through a business opportunity that I was shown, I knew straight away that this was the defining moment that would change my life for the better. And the 3 things that were going to give me my freedom were positive thinking, positive actions and personal development.

Positive thinking is extremely powerful. It brings you inner peace, it re-invents the way you feel, it improves your mental attitude, it's motivating, it's constructive, it opens up your imagination, it makes you happy and it is contagious. If you have a positive mental attitude it shows. You smile more, and I have found that if you smile at someone, no matter how angry or sad they may be, it forces them to smile back.
  Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 4:11:38 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Three Top Secrets To Success

» Reply to Three Top Secrets To Success Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.