There so the it's not enough to just look  

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » There so the it's not enough to just look

Name Message
nancyadams

Topic  There so the it's not enough to just look       Flag »  Reply »
Thereso the it's not enough to just look good you have to also be informed and youhave to be able to articulate yourself and you have to come across asintelligent educated and there's no way to fake that a you know again good alot of people are into that the into trying to shortcut things in fatally makeit not that and I don't believe in that I believe in hard work I believe alsothat people have a much better intuition and much better instincts then 'me theother people that try that one a try shortcut or fake it till you make it are kindof bullshit people give them credit for sure there are theme chains  testerect out therethat make it on a money and they have all their markets that you know buy intotheir stuff but that’s short-lived like the ice that business model sucks theydon't you know one it just sucks to be that person were you know you're justscaring people and your yah you're not actually helping them you're just goingto promising things so they give you some money and then maybe I'll give youmoney for couple .

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 6:38:40 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » There so the it's not enough to just look

» Reply to There so the it's not enough to just look Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.