The Transition Times - Is This Energy Mine? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Transition Times - Is This Energy Mine?

Name Message
rosariawetzell

Topic  The Transition Times - Is This Energy Mine?       Flag »  Reply »
How we deal, or not deal with The Abundance Accelerator Review turmoil can have immediate and long-term effects on our inner and outer development, progress and evolution in Life. If we choose not to deal with reality by becoming numb, and shutdown to escape, the result of this negative strategy leads to emotional and spiritual constriction. However, if we chose to stay present and deal with the turmoil by using positive strategies and methods that help us cope and learn from the disturbance, the results will be emotionally and spiritually expansive.

In order to heal you have to be present to deal. To help you stay present and deal I'm going to share an emotional and spiritually expansive technique that will help you to hold on to your center during stormy waters of turmoil. By using this simple technique to center you increase your ability to receive guidance from your Soul to help you get through and learn the lesson at hand.

This technique was not something I learned from a book. It was offered to me in December of 1989 by my Soul while in the midst of an emotionally turbulent time. My emotional turmoil was brought on by financial stress: $1400 in bills $300 in checking account. As I sat at my desk inwardly raging from frustration, anger and sadness I turned my face up toward the ceiling and said out-loud to God: "Okay! I gave up my corporate job to do healing like you asked. 

Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 12:11:54 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Transition Times - Is This Energy Mine?

» Reply to The Transition Times - Is This Energy Mine? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.