The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't

Name Message
yarzefirzi

Topic  The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't       Flag »  Reply »

Stop! Turn off your cell phone.

Quit tweeting and texting for the next 4 minutes. Grab a cup of coffee.

Shut the door so there are no distractions. This is that important!

Because I'm about to reveal to you the greatest secret to getting a business loan for as much as $25,000, $50,000 or even $250,000 - even when the bank says "NO!" and even if you don't have perfect credit.

I have to warn you though... Don't pay attention to the credit card companies. Forget everything you've heard. You can actually hurt your chances of getting the small business loan you need if you follow their advice.

It's true. Why? Because they're more concerned about raking in record profit margins and reaping huge bonuses! They don't care about your business or if you get a business loan.

Credit cards companies want you to keep piling up debt on your high-interest personal credit and hold you personally liable for your expenses.

Do you think they really care if it takes you 10, 20 or 30 years to pay it back? Or if lowering your spending limit for no good reason has affected your business? Or if your personal credit is destroyed while you try to build the business of your dreams?

Monday, November 9, 2020 at 2:07:39 AM
yarzefirzi

Reply  Re: The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't Flag »  Reply »

Really informative blog article.Thanks Again. The Fintech Mag
  Monday, November 9, 2020 at 2:16:22 AM
michelle8

Reply  Re: The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't Flag »  Reply »
Nice post, but I wouldn't take a loan from a suspicious company, who knows what consequences it will bring. I would consider something like Affirm, but definitely would find out all the possible info and get in touch with it's affirm customer service first. 
  Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 12:40:39 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't

» Reply to The Secret My Lawyers & Accountants Didn't Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.