The Rose - Inner Balance 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Rose - Inner Balance

Name Message
daisypricilla27

Topic  The Rose - Inner Balance       Flag »  Reply »
This is what I refer to as the "burn in" aspect Miracle of Self Discipline Review of burnout. The issue becomes not how miserable our work environment is (external/burnout), but how we choose to perceive and react to our work environment. When this is unaddressed for whatever reason, this is what I refer to as (internal/burn-in).

By virtue of the very definition of nursing, combined with our profession's dynamic challenges, I honestly feel that it is fair to say that burnout, or external magnets for ulcers will always be a part of our equation. Yet, you have heard you call to heal others, and you worked hard to become a nurse.

Get your big girl and boy Pull-Ups on and let's address why we are burned in. There are two keys which open the door to your Kingdom of contagious joy and happiness in the profession of nursing, or in all healing professions, for that matter: Your Self Love and correlating healthy boundaries. 

You love and care about yourself enough to not allow the unaddressed and dysfunctional energies of others into your being. Period. We cannot necessarily choose our work environments, but we can indeed choose to determine how we will allow it to affect our wellbeing.

Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 1:51:28 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Rose - Inner Balance

» Reply to The Rose - Inner Balance Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.