The Proverbial Question: Who Are The Top Or Best Rated Forex Brokers? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Proverbial Question: Who Are The Top Or Best Rated Forex Brokers?

Name Message
jessieka

Topic  The Proverbial Question: Who Are The Top Or Best Rated Forex Brokers?       Flag »  Reply »
Everywhere you look, on every  Crypto Currency Institute   website  that talks about forex trading almost every promotion is for Forex Brokers. Why, because a lot of forex brokers make a fortune off of unsuspecting clients looking to make it rich in the forex marketplace. Some are even unregulated, can you believe that? But which is better unregulated or over regulated as which we have in my country the USA? Unfortunately the United States has just implemented some of the worst and most suppressive regulations in history. These new regulations make it literally that much more difficult to except to make any money in this financial environment.

Do you know what FIFO is? Or hedging? Or scalping? These are extremely important factors that will shape your decision on what forex broker is the best or top rated for you. Also what is the spread? And did you know some brokers bet against you on your trades? Once you know these answers you will begin to figure out what broker is right for you.

People come to forex trading through a number of different ways and many different backgrounds. It would not be very motivating for me if the only people who were successful were those with a wealth of banking or trading experience. I have acquired a lot of my technical trading knowledge as well as psychological attitude from a highly successful trader who used to be a window cleaner. As a successful project management professional I was impressed in his logical and well thought through strategies he applied to forex trading.

Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 6:39:59 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Proverbial Question: Who Are The Top Or Best Rated Forex Brokers?

» Reply to The Proverbial Question: Who Are The Top Or Best Rated Forex Brokers? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.