The Process of Lifting Weights and Its Effect on Weight Loss 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Process of Lifting Weights and Its Effect on Weight Loss

Name Message
Lesliebadena

Topic  The Process of Lifting Weights and Its Effect on Weight Loss       Flag »  Reply »
When someone pulls out a camera do you suddenly become Piperinox a covert operative? Do you find moves you didn't know you had as you 'duck and cover' out of the line of sight?Let me start off by saying-- I am not here to harp on Kelly Clarkson. I think she is one of the most talented singers out there. She doesn't sound or look like every other pop star out there. I can usually identify her unique sound in one note.

So why do I bring her up?Because Kelly is just an average woman like many of us. She has been criticized over the past few years for her weight gain. Despite that, she made it clear that she was okay with who she was and that she wasn't going to cave to public pressure to be a stick.She even wrote about it in one of her songs "You Can't Win" - If you're thin/Poor little walking disease/If you're not/They're all screaming Obese.

Then she lost 30 pounds. What happened?She saw herself on camera. After watching her performance on "VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul", she "saw how heavy she was and didn't like it. That's when she decided to get into shape".How did she do it? She didn't starve herself. Instead, she did good old fashioned cardio and strength training. She learned how to be healthy.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 4:54:29 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » The Process of Lifting Weights and Its Effect on Weight Loss

» Reply to The Process of Lifting Weights and Its Effect on Weight Loss Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.