Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food       Flag »  Reply »
I will explain steps 2 and 3 together CLA 2000 in order to tell you the real reasons persuading us to eat these food items and the alternatives that you will use for these reasons.

Firstly, one of the important reasons that we eat sugary food is that these food items increase serotonin levels immediately in the brain. Serotonin is the neuro transmitter of happiness sensation. A better alternative for this effect would be eating fruits like oranges, apples and berries. In addition to being healthy foods, fruits also contain sugars which will in turn increase the levels of serotonin and consequently make you feel happy.

Secondly, Junk and fatty foods increase the levels of fat in blood which in turn stimulates secretion of endorphins (natural analogues of Morphine and Heroine found in our bodies which makes us feel happy). So these foods give you two things. Firstly, they fill up your stomach and secondly increase fat levels in blood. Thus the alternative would be something(s) that compensate for the two things.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 12:17:34 AM
BentleeWeiss

Reply  Re: Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food Flag »  Reply »
I was looking for this foil that they use to cover sweets and chocolates. I have started a business from my houses and I need the right packaging material to make it more premium.
  Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 4:51:49 AM
BentleeWeiss

Reply  Re: Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food Flag »  Reply »
I recently discovered the best online vendor that can help me in getting organic matcha powder. There is no other website that is giving this tea at a good price like this.
  Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 9:49:52 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food

» Reply to Stop Eating Sweets And Fast Food Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.