Start Exercising Today - Make No More Excuses 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Start Exercising Today - Make No More Excuses

Name Message
quinnrithi

Topic  Start Exercising Today - Make No More Excuses       Flag »  Reply »

We all know that doing regular exercises makes a big difference in our health. Text Chemistry Review  It strengthens the muscles and increases our metabolism, which results in burning more calories and losing weight. However, so many of us keep making excuses for not doing any workout.

One of the girls at work told me she was concerned about her recent weight gain. I just told her that she should do some exercises, and her excuse was that she didn't like exercise equipments and couldn't use them very well. She didn't have to go to the gym and use all those equipments. I told her that she could just start walking or just moving around a little more.

On that day, after having lunch together, we took a walk before going back to work. Our office was on the sixth floor. We took stairs up to the third floor and took an elevator from there. Next day, we came to work twenty minutes earlier, parked our cars at the far end of the lot and had a little walk. She realized how easy it was to exercise and a little workout adds up very quickly. After a week, she completely stopped using elevators.

We asked another girl in the office to join us. She said that workout didn't work for her before and she didn't want to waste time. We had a little talk and I found out what happened to her before. She was very motivated to lose weight and joined the gym. She went there and did workout at least for one hour every single day.

Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 2:11:54 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Start Exercising Today - Make No More Excuses

» Reply to Start Exercising Today - Make No More Excuses Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.