Solar Water Heater Plans - Are You Still Lost? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Solar Water Heater Plans - Are You Still Lost?

Name Message
daisypricilla27

Topic  Solar Water Heater Plans - Are You Still Lost?       Flag »  Reply »
So with the advancements in Power Efficiency Guide Review technology  you can now downsize that same technology and employ it for your own home uses. There are companies that can build and install them for you which may get a little expensive or you could build and install one yourself as my neighbor has done.

Some of the things I found out after speaking with my neighbor were first that he built his wind turbine or windmill if you will for less than $300.00 with parts from the local hardware store. It took him and his family only a couple of days to complete, and was a fun project for the whole family.

They have been using it for about five or six months now and I have been told that they are saving a minimum of 60% on their power bills and up to 80% when it is really windy. Since the cost of living keeps going up and my income does not I decided to look into building my own windmill and guess what, the neighbor was right it is possible and very feasible.

A few decades back, the idea of homemade solar panels was just a twinkle in every inventor's eyes. Thinking about the potential it can bring not only to the world of science and technology but also to the growing economy of the country was just a dream, now, it's a reality.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 2:13:15 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Solar Water Heater Plans - Are You Still Lost?

» Reply to Solar Water Heater Plans - Are You Still Lost? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.