Sciatic Pain Relief - Three Natural Ways 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Sciatic Pain Relief - Three Natural Ways

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  Sciatic Pain Relief - Three Natural Ways       Flag »  Reply »

You have three kinds of relationships.  You have aJoint FLX relationship with other people.  You have a relationship with a higher power (the name given depends on the spiritual belief system you choose).  You have a relationship with yourself.  The relationship you have with yourself is the conversation you have inside yourself - in your mind, in your spirit, in your heart.  These conversations then determine the behaviors you choose.  Managing the relationship with the self requires a conscious awareness of those conversations. 

Your mind is thinking about things and deciding things all the time.  Some spiritual belief systems make reference to the importance of capturing your thoughts.  Capturing your thoughts is a skill to manage your relationship with yourself.  For example, you may have experienced a scenario like this:  You are getting up for work.  You notice that the clock by your bed is not the same as the one on the wall.  You think, "Oh, my...I am going to be late."  And, you spend time and energy stressing and you are late for work.  Or, you can capture your thought and say, "Oh my, I will need to choose a shirt that doesn't need ironing and eat a breakfast bar today as I drive.  I have plenty of time."  You are not stressed, you have redirected your thinking.  You may still be a couple minutes late.  However, you are managing your thoughts in a positive way.
  Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 3:54:01 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Sciatic Pain Relief - Three Natural Ways

» Reply to Sciatic Pain Relief - Three Natural Ways Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.