Reiki Healing Near Me 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Reiki Healing Near Me

Name Message
coolerfreezer111

Topic  Reiki Healing Near Me       Flag »  Reply »
There are two currently accepted, yet conflicting definitions of what constitutes a Reiki Master. I, along with the more conservative camp, consider a Reiki Master to be a person who has literally mastered Reiki. They understand the theory and have put forward the time and effort necessary to discern and appreciate the subtlety of the Reiki energies. They also understand the spiritual path that Reiki is a part of, and are endeavoring to walk the walk and talk the talk to the best of their abilities.

The second, more liberal definition of reiki healing near me what constitutes a Reiki Master, is at present the more accepted one, and that accepts as Reiki Master anyone who has a Reiki Master certificate. There are courses where one pays a certain amount of money and a Reiki attunement is mystically sent off along with a Reiki Master certificate... and thus, the title of Reiki Master is bestowed upon the recipient. By my reckoning, there is about as much chance of becoming a Golf Master as there is of becoming a Reiki Master in such a way. Yet, far be it for me to argue with the masses...
  Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 4:28:08 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Reiki Healing Near Me

» Reply to Reiki Healing Near Me Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.