Quick Neck Pain Relief Using the Feldenkrais Method 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Quick Neck Pain Relief Using the Feldenkrais Method

Name Message
francenefrayer

Topic  Quick Neck Pain Relief Using the Feldenkrais Method       Flag »  Reply »

These problems may lead to headaches, neck BackPain Breakthrough Review  pain, shoulder pain, arm and hand pain, and many other more severe problems. Joints that are stuck and bones that are out of place are what chiropractors primarily treat on a daily basis. This is one big sign that you should be seeing a chiropractor. Have you ever had someone give you a back rub and felt that your shoulders were very sore? That soreness can be from dysfunction in the bones that those muscles are connected into. 

Try this...take your pointer finger and your thumb and gently pinch your trapezius muscle (this is your shoulder muscle). Is it sore? If so this may be due to referred pain (pain that comes from a problem somewhere else), or trigger points in the muscle. This may be due to referred pain (pain that comes from a problem somewhere else), or trigger points in the muscle. There are many times that muscle pain and soreness are due to areas of the spine that are out of place. Because the muscles hook into the bones, when the bones pull out of place they pull on the muscles and create dysfunction. 

Daily, as a chiropractor I find that when I correct the spinal problem the muscle problem goes away. Get up out of your chair for the next test to see if you need to be seeing a Chiropractor. Standing up strait close both eyes. Now with your eyes closed try to stand on just one leg for as long as you can. No peaking! Not as easy as it sounds is it? Now try doing the same thing with the other foot. You should have no problem standing on one leg for 20-30 seconds. How did you do?

https://i-review.net/back-pain-breakthrough-review/

Friday, August 21, 2020 at 3:24:30 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Quick Neck Pain Relief Using the Feldenkrais Method

» Reply to Quick Neck Pain Relief Using the Feldenkrais Method Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.