Psychological Treatment For ADHD Disorder Causes & Symptoms by Child Psychologist 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Psychological Treatment For ADHD Disorder Causes & Symptoms by Child Psychologist

Name Message
Lesliebadena

Topic  Psychological Treatment For ADHD Disorder Causes & Symptoms by Child Psychologist       Flag »  Reply »
These people had access to the right information Memory Protocol Ebook and the right medications that helped them keep the condition at bay. So - yes, there's great deal of hope for just about anyone suffering from bipolar disorder, regardless of the type.Over the years I've discovered that a significant proportion of adult clients who present with depression have a history of childhood abuse. The abuse may have been sexual, physical and/or emotional. 

At first I attributed this to the fact that I specialize in abuse and many clients who come to me saying they are depressed are using that as a presenting issue because they aren't ready to discuss the abuse. But what I now understand is that not only do most adult survivors of childhood abuse suffer from some form of clinical depression, but that most adults with prolonged depression have suffered some form of childhood abuse. 

An article in Psychology Today published in 2003 stated that, "In almost every case of significant adult depression, some form of abuse was experienced in childhood, either physical, sexual, emotional or, often, a combination."Depression runs in families. So does abuse. "Studies show that one in four girls and one in eight boys are sexually abused before the age of 18, and one in twenty children are physically abused each year." 

Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 9:13:58 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Psychological Treatment For ADHD Disorder Causes & Symptoms by Child Psychologist

» Reply to Psychological Treatment For ADHD Disorder Causes & Symptoms by Child Psychologist Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.