Prophetic Declarations For the Year 2011 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Prophetic Declarations For the Year 2011

Name Message
francenefrayer

Topic  Prophetic Declarations For the Year 2011       Flag »  Reply »

The ego is firmly in charge, and will tell you that UltraManifestation Review  you must rerun events from your past over and over again. Who said what to whom, who did something to someone else. How someone may have hurt your feelings or made you feel less than. As the years go by, these negative thoughts add up until you get to the point that you are in a negative pattern, just circling the drain. Imagine my surprise when I realized one day, that I could control my own thoughts. I always thought that was just who I was. I believed my own thoughts, that told me I was an awful person, that I had no reason to be alive. 

I honestly did not know that it was my own true self that could shut my negative voice down. The day I finally understood that I could control my own self-destructive ego was the day my life began anew.Instead of running from reality, I began to embrace life and change my perspective on the things I always took for granted. Miguel Ruiz states "You will only accept as much abuse as you heap on yourself". The truth in this statement can change your life. 

Knowing that the awful things that your brain wants you to be believe about yourself are not true will free you up to begin to experiment with things that you always just knew you could not do. My journey began the day I was moved to pick up a paintbrush and paint a picture. I was not sure where this bizarre idea had come from but I went with it and a desire to learn something new just took over. When learning to draw I was shown that the way you look at something is not necessarily how it truly is. I started to understand that the things you deal with in life are not the way they appear either. 

https://letsfireurbossnow.com/ultra-manifestation-review/

Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 12:11:27 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Prophetic Declarations For the Year 2011

» Reply to Prophetic Declarations For the Year 2011 Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.