Pain Relief Home Remedies 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Pain Relief Home Remedies

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  Pain Relief Home Remedies       Flag »  Reply »
The way to deal with  Pain Absolve RX Review this lack of motivation is quite simple: find one or more very good reasons to do it! Going back to the example of ironing, when facing a pile of laundry, if I were to form a very clear image in my mind as to how much better I would feel if I just did a little bit of ironing every day or so to keep, the pile down, I know I would find it much easier to make a start. I also know that it makes a lot of sense to pace myself gently, because it's kinder to my body and I could use the time to listen to music, an audio book or practise mindfulness meditation. A few very good reasons to get on with it!

This isn't just about ironing. When we put things off, a task often becomes more of a burden each day and the trouble is, deep down we know we are going to have to face it sooner or later, which can add to the feelings of guilt and inadequacy. The longer it goes on, the less we want to do it and the bigger the problem looks and feels.

The best approach is to face the situation head on - whatever it is, big or small. Take a deep breath and take some action. It might not be possible to complete it in one go, but make a promise to yourself that you will keep going until it is done and once you do make a start, the easier it will be to carry it through to completion.

One of my favourite books is one by Susan Jeffers called; "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway". This is quite relevant, because sometimes the thing that stops us from doing something is fear. Fear of failure, fear of increased pain, fear of the unknown. It can be paralysing.

Friday, February 15, 2019 at 2:06:55 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Pain Relief Home Remedies

» Reply to Pain Relief Home Remedies Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.