Oprah's Weight is National News - Again 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Oprah's Weight is National News - Again

Name Message
rosariawetzell

Topic  Oprah's Weight is National News - Again       Flag »  Reply »
If you have tried everything to  Wildfit Review lose weight, diets, exercise, pills, potions, and more, with little or no success. Ask yourself this question: "when I visualize my body, what do I see?" The answer could be what is keeping you where you do not want to be. If you answered "fat," or something like it, chances are that you will have a difficult time losing weight. The good news is that it is only a thought, and a thought can be changed. If you want to lose weight, and are constantly seeing yourself as fat, you will create a conflict between the will and the imagination. A general rule is when the will opposes the imagination, the imagination wins.

Most likely you have already tried to lose weight through willpower. The problem is that the imagination, which is a sort of bridge to the subconscious, will remind you of all the times you have tried and failed, how hard it is going to be, how you can never have your favorite foods again, etc... Your will simply says "I'm going to lose weight." As you can see, the imagination has more power, mainly because it will constantly tell you that you either can't or won't lose weight.

The key to successful weight loss lies in three areas: eating healthy foods in the proper amounts, exercise, and self image. The first two seem easy enough, but if you are seeing yourself as fat, or have what I call "fat thinking," the conflict between the will and imagination begins and you most likely won't stay on the healthy eating and exercise plan. The imagination can sabotage your success, or it can make you a success. When the will and imagination are going in the same direction, your changes of successfully losing weight increase dramatically.

Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 5:02:03 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Oprah's Weight is National News - Again

» Reply to Oprah's Weight is National News - Again Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.