Newport Cartons ForSale  

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Newport Cartons ForSale

Name Message
ylq

Topic  Newport Cartons ForSale       Flag »  Reply »
Hand-selected and carefully selected top grades that are just right and mature.The appearance is atmospheric, the biotechnology is mellow, and the unique"process is purely roasted. The first micro-circulation smoke is still there, andthe fragrance is relatively natural. It is biased towards the original flavor oftobacco. Sweet. The inhalation resistance of the second small cycle becomes moreand more obvious. I feel that the lungs are not exerting force, and the burningcannot continue. The smoke that is inhaled is thin, and the flow is smooth. Thesmell of smoke is actually lighter than the first one. This product is selectedfrom domestic and foreign high-quality tobacco leaves, using the world’sadvanced "cobweb map" test method to determine the leaf group formula,supplemented by rare tobacco flavors and fragrances, and developed afterhundreds of careful tests. The smoke is soft from start to finish, the burningis smooth, the original tobacco aroma is obvious, the smoke is well coordinated,and there is no obvious sense of fuss at the end. The small circulation smokeflows naturally Marlboro Red, and thelarge circulation can also feel the smoke entering the lungs. Many people havesmoked this cigarette. It is the signature smoke of Louyan. Many of itscigarettes have a fresh and elegant taste, comfortable and pleasant, and makepeople love it. They have been in the market for many years and are highlyrespected. Appearance Elegant, smell the fragrance before smoking, the originaltobacco fragrance is not very strong, the artificial fragrance is very elegant,light the cigarette lightly, the burning performance of the cigarette is good,the speed is moderate, the acidity and softness of the smoke are acceptable, andthe smoke is relatively full, The performance of the entire front section isgood. Take a deep breath, the smoke is soft, there is no irritation anddiscomfort when passing through the throat. When the pulmonary circulation iscarried out, the smoke is calm, the strength is moderate, and the satisfactionis average. Continue to take two deep, mellow smokes There is a lightastringency in the air, and it feels like the taste of chewing leaves. Is themiddle section good smoker? I don’t like its innovative smoke fragrance Marlboro Gold.The mellow and elegant taste of Louyan is what I am familiar with, accept Thislight and astringent taste with leaves can not be avoided. The stability of thesoot is good, showing a columnar firmness, some residual ash scattered, near theend, taste carefully Cigarettes ForSale, the smoke burning has a slightly strong sense of stagnation. The smokesmells great Not as good as before, with a hint of odor. The smoky fragrance isaverage, and the taste is not suitable for individuals. I am used to its elegantand delicate fragrance. Changing the smell of leaves is difficult to control,and I can't experience the pleasure it should have.
Related articles:
NewportCartons ForSale
WholesaleMenthol Cigarettes
  Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 9:17:34 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Newport Cartons ForSale

» Reply to Newport Cartons ForSale Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.