My Work Is My Play - The Journey From Survival to Creativity  

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » My Work Is My Play - The Journey From Survival to Creativity

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  My Work Is My Play - The Journey From Survival to Creativity       Flag »  Reply »
Other needs. Always  ?STRIKEPEN BLACK Review??? consider other personal needs you may need for your kit. For instance, you may want to pack some medicine for basic illnesses like the flu or headaches. Or if you suffer from other specific ailments like allergies or asthma, make sure you pack medications you normally take for your condition.Once you've decided what to put on your kit, make sure to put it somewhere strategically accessible when the need arises. It is also recommended that you put disaster survival kits not just in your house but also in your workplace and car because you never really know when disaster may strike.The fundamental requirements for life are warmth, water, shelter, and food. So, a hiker's basic survival kit should address each of these needs.Survival gear is to specifically be used in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Additional precautions for any hike, whether it's for the day or for a week is a smart way to go. Water treatment tablets, which are usually not seen as something needed on a regular short hike, should be included in a basic survival pack. We can take water with us, but water is heavy and if we need to treat what water sources found around us so it's drinkable, there simply are no substitutes for treatment tablets. After all, a day hike could turn into a week's survival quest if the unthinkable should happen. A pocket knife that has multiple blades can be used in a number of different situations is another good idea for a hiker's survival gear pack.The primary thing about a survival pack is that it has to cover not only the obvious items, but also items needed in the case an unexpected and unforeseen event should occur: Something like a non-seasonal cold snap. Most hiking trails in the mountains have a sign at the trail head that warn about many who have died because of cold, even in the warmest months of the year. A packed jacket and thermal blanket don't weigh much, but they can be life savers.

Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 5:47:50 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » My Work Is My Play - The Journey From Survival to Creativity

» Reply to My Work Is My Play - The Journey From Survival to Creativity Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.