Musical Tinnitus and Me 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Musical Tinnitus and Me

Name Message
sylviepinley

Topic  Musical Tinnitus and Me       Flag »  Reply »
Aspirin and tinnitus do not mix well! Sonus Complete Review  If you are suffering from ringing noises in your ears, you have to be aware of the facts contained in this article.Aspirin is constituted of a compound called acetylsalicylic acid, which is derived from salicylic acid. Maybe you have heard the tales of Native Americans utilizing willow bark tea to treat their ailing people. The reason for this is that alicylic acid is naturally found within the bark of willow trees.

Even way back then doctors, or witch doctors, were telling their patients to take aspirin (willow-bark tea) and go to bed.Salicylic acid possesses ache-relieving abilities and anti-inflammatory abilities, and can thin your blood down. This makes it very efficient as a painkiller, if taken in the appropriate doses.

Well, aspirin seems like great stuff, so what's the problem with aspirin and tinnitus? Most people don't realize that aspirin is mildly toxic, and that the overuse of aspirin could cause a variety of symptoms and problems. Also, most people have heard that too much aspirin can cause stomach ulcers. What a huge number of people are not conscious of is that there is a negative aspirin-tinnitus connection.

Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 3:04:58 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Musical Tinnitus and Me

» Reply to Musical Tinnitus and Me Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.