Mushrooms Are A Valuable Food - Increasing Oxygen Efficiency and Resistance to Diseases 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Mushrooms Are A Valuable Food - Increasing Oxygen Efficiency and Resistance to Diseases

Name Message
ssreginaregina

Topic  Mushrooms Are A Valuable Food - Increasing Oxygen Efficiency and Resistance to Diseases       Flag »  Reply »
Make stews and casseroles with lots of  Turmeric Forskolin Review delicious vegetables added; the veggies soon take on the flavor of the meat and they all taste great. Make a stir fry with healthy oil such as sesame oil, you don't need a lot and once you have added soy sauce, a dash of chili or lemon juice, this vegetarian meal turns into something out of this world. You can also add thinly sliced meat, or cashew nuts and not only is this a budget hot meal when served with brown rice, it is also a healthy choice. My children don't like vegetables, but they like stir fry, although I am not sure if they know what it is made of, they just eat up.

I couldn't get my daughter to eat a carrot, till I had her grow some and take care of them in her own garden patch. Try this with your children it works, and the best thing was, she didn't want me to cook the carrots she grew, she washed them and gobbled them up raw.Gradually we introduced spinach, peas, beans and tomatoes. Although she still won't eat fresh tomatoes, she will allow me to cook a fresh pasta sauce with the tomatoes she grows; and she eats it. She also eats fresh basil pesto and loves harvesting her crops for the family to eat.

You only need a small patch of ground to grow veggies and they can even be grown in pots. I am experimenting right now with lettuce, leeks, peas, beans and Brussels sprouts in pots, and there is nothing better than a fresh vegetable out of the garden. Even if you only grow one variety to start off with, it is sure better appreciated by the kids, when they get to harvest it themselves.

Friday, February 8, 2019 at 6:55:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Mushrooms Are A Valuable Food - Increasing Oxygen Efficiency and Resistance to Diseases

» Reply to Mushrooms Are A Valuable Food - Increasing Oxygen Efficiency and Resistance to Diseases Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.