Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know

Name Message
princywilliam

Topic  Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know       Flag »  Reply »
When your wife falls out of love it feels Meet Your Sweet Review as though the very foundation of your marriage has crumbled. How can you continue living with someone who tells you that she's no longer in love with you? Perhaps she prefaced it by saying that she still loves you but isn't in love. That really doesn't lessen the blow at all, does it? Obviously any romantic connection she felt for you has disappeared. It may seem hopeless but it's actually not. Instead of viewing this as the inevitable end of your marriage try and see it as a second chance. If you handle this correctly you can get your wife back in love with you and your marriage can be the happiest it's ever been.

The first thing you have to do when your wife falls out of love is try and be understanding. Getting upset with her will only serve to make her feel more distant from you. Right now you have to recognize that it took a great deal of courage for her to share what she's feeling with you. She could have kept silent but instead chose to tell you that she felt there was a problem. Be as compassionate as you can be when this is going on. She really needs that from you and you need it as well if you want to keep your relationship from falling apart in front of your eyes.

Women are very emotional and sometimes those emotions get a bit confused. She may be mistaking a lost connection for feelings of falling out of love. If you two haven't spent any quality time together as of late and the only discussions you're having are centered around the children, that's going to contribute to the dynamic between you and her. You have to spend one-on-one time with each other if you want to reconnect with her. As silly as it may sound, date her again. Make her feel like there's nothing more important in the world to you than spending time with her. She needs to feel that.

Listen more to what your wife wants to share. As uncomfortable and difficult as it is to talk about feelings and how they've changed, it's crucial to the future of your marriage. Unless you can clearly understand what she's experiencing and what she's not getting from the relationship, you can't remedy the problem. Be her sounding board and make it clear to her that you'll listen to her with an open heart and mind. When she truly feels this is the case she'll see that she can open up to you again and that will definitely help to draw her closer to you.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 2:14:39 AM
BentleeWeiss

Reply  Re: Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know Flag »  Reply »
It was a very informative post that you wrote, I got to know a lot about marriage. The content here reminded me of a post I read about to find out if someone's married in the USA. It was a very interesting one, as the content here.
  Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10:11:13 AM
HaydenLarry

Reply  Re: Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know Flag »  Reply »
The marriage advice shared here is fascinating, and I am glad you shared this here. I am going to buy term papers now, and hopefully, it'll be something positive for me. I'd be quite sad if it leads to nothing for me.
  Monday, July 13, 2020 at 1:05:31 PM
Barclae

Karen uses the Gottman Method Couples Therapy which is a structured, goal oriented and scientifically based therapy. She follows a program that would benefit any relationship. For more information about the Gottman Method click here. Marriage Counselling
  Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 5:40:19 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know

» Reply to Marriage Advice On Things No One Told Me - 7 Things You Should Know Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.