Lose Weight - Eat Less and Exercise More 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Lose Weight - Eat Less and Exercise More

Name Message
Lesliebadena

Topic  Lose Weight - Eat Less and Exercise More       Flag »  Reply »
I guess by nature I'm a skeptic and after having miserably The Underground Fat Loss Manual failed at so many other things this just seemed to good to be true. I got a facial and watched the other women get wrapped. I wanted to SEE with my own eyes what happened with them. The first lady lost a 1/2 inch. The second lady loss 4 inches and the third gained 2 inches. 

The lady that was doing the wraps told the lady who gained two inches that was good because she was experiencing something called a toxic bloat and to measure the next day and call her with the measurements. I didn't really know what to make of it because the results were so different. I thought it's just $30 I've spent way more I might as well try it. I got wrapped and I'm glad I did. I lost 2 1/2 inches the first day. 

The second day I lost 3 more inches and the 3rd day I lost another 1/2 inch. In total I lost 6 inches from around my waist in 3 days! Nothing that I had ever tried gave me those kinds of results.I was also curious to hear what happened with the lady that gained 2 inches at the party. I found out that she lost 9 inches and became a body wrap distributor!Ever hear the saying inch by inch is a cinch? Well that's exactly what I'm doing to get my sexy back losing inches at a time.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 2:40:10 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Lose Weight - Eat Less and Exercise More

» Reply to Lose Weight - Eat Less and Exercise More Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.