Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history

Name Message
bao hong

Topic  Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history       Flag »  Reply »

Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history Phoenix Ticker July 28 (UK local time on the evening of July 27), through the official website announced the signing of Liverpool's fifth new signings this summer, Croatia  from Southampton in Liverpool has passed a medical examination to become a new aid, according to media reports, the transfer fee Lovren was 20 million pounds, he also became the history of Liverpool's most expensive defender fee . Before that Liverpool have signed Lambert, fifa 16 coins Emre - Zhan, Lallana, Markovic and other four new FIFA 16 players. Lovren accepted the Liverpool official interview, he did not hide his joy: 'This is a dream come true moment, I am very happy to be here, I am proud and can not wait to get started I knew we had a lot of fans. ., Liverpool is not just a club I was at Anfield last season game, I said to myself: 'One day I hope to Liverpool' fans soon found that I was kind of on the field 100% force the FIFA 16 players. Lovren was born July 5, 1989, height 1.88 m, the functional guard, came from Croatia wealthy  Guantanamo youth system, joined Lyon in 2013 from Southampton, in Last season's Premier League game, Lovren played 31 times scoring 2 goals. He is also a Croatian international, 28 appearances for the national ultimate team and scored 2 goals.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 10:13:30 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history

» Reply to Liverpool's fifth signing this summer, officially announced 20 million Tetsuei record in ultimate team history Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.