Learn About THE HUNT, Get a Six Pack and Keep it For Life 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Learn About THE HUNT, Get a Six Pack and Keep it For Life

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  Learn About THE HUNT, Get a Six Pack and Keep it For Life       Flag »  Reply »
To be honest it's the after glow   Wildfit Quest Review once I have got up the last mountain home, yes we have mountains in South London! OK small exaggeration but it feels like one very time I ride it. It's 2 miles of hard work right at the end of my 45 minutes. But the burning legs, the racing heart and knowing I've done it make it worth while.I get this often. I'll be sat at my desk thinking of home and feeling pretty weary. The best trick for me is to do dynamic stretching about 30 minutes before I'm due to get on the bike or run. This will be exactly the same if you're off to the gym. Dynamic stretching warms up those muscles and gets your heart pumping shaking off the office cob webs. Try bending over and doing quick alternate arm rows or squatting and when you stand up punch your hands into the air, mmmm you might need to pop out somewhere before your work colleagues think you're a bit nuts but it does work.

Now this one is a double edged sword because if you're hungry you are more likely to get home and eat the first thing you can get your hands on. I normally find this will be full of sugar and bad carbs but give me instant satisfaction. Sadly with this you're then to full to go back out to the gym or run so you don't even get a chance to burn off the calories you've just put in.Now as a child we were all told that snacking is bad for you. Well snacking has been proved to be good for you. Most fitness experts will now tell you to have between 5-6 meals a day. This will stop you getting hungry but will also keep your glucose up through the day so you won't get that big dip of tiredness.

Try peanut butter on a rice cake or some honey in natural yoghurt. The whole thing around eating often is you eat snacks so you don't need such a big main meal and you're never starving.Again a hydrated body makes you less tired. I always mention this in my articles because it is such an easy thing we can control but one if the biggest things we overlook. Your skin will feel better, you'll get less headaches and you will be less tired. It's not expensive and tap water will do.

Also make sure if you're running home or cycling you have an energy drink even if it's the homemade half water, half juice with a bit of salt variety.I always try to incorporate my training into my working day. I know what I'm like once home in the warm there is no way I'll be going out again. Cycle or run to work; stop off at the gym on the way home from work. If you do have to go home then make sure you are fueled and have your kit ready to get straight into. This way the glass of wine and the warm fire can be a treat when you get back.

Friday, April 12, 2019 at 7:20:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Learn About THE HUNT, Get a Six Pack and Keep it For Life

» Reply to Learn About THE HUNT, Get a Six Pack and Keep it For Life Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.