Internet Marketing - A New Twist 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Internet Marketing - A New Twist

Name Message
jerryjohnson

Topic  Internet Marketing - A New Twist       Flag »  Reply »
Educate rather than sell- The whole The Az Code Review premise of Attraction marketing is taking on the role of an educator and not of a salesman. You success in Attraction Marketing is measured on what could be referred to as your "Value Meter". The higher the value you create for others the greater the attraction and value you possess with the world around you. People gravitate to those whom they perceive have the ability to help them achieve their goals. It's only natural that if someone has the skills and success you seek you in turn would want to align yourself with them and duplicate their efforts. Every day your goal should be "what can I do today to make it easier for my prospects to make an informed decision about joining my team, what benefit can I create to make the process easier".

Attitude- If you're not excited about your opportunity, why should we be? Your facial expressions, the tone of your voice and body language tell a story even before you speak. If you're excited about what you have learned or believe that your product or service will do the world good, shout it from the roof top! Enthusiasm is contagious. Feed you mind with positive thoughts. Spend at least 10 minutes a day in quiet solitude and meditative on the person you intend to become. See it, visualize it, "Be-Do-Have".

Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 5:03:08 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Internet Marketing - A New Twist

» Reply to Internet Marketing - A New Twist Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.