Inspirational Bible Verses As a Way to Increase Your Motivation 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Inspirational Bible Verses As a Way to Increase Your Motivation

Name Message
rosariawetzell

Topic  Inspirational Bible Verses As a Way to Increase Your Motivation       Flag »  Reply »
I know that God is the creator and 30 Days Metamorphosis Review ruler of the universe. Absolutely nothing happens without him knowing about it. As for the topic of natural disasters, I don't know why he causes or allows them to happen. He could have easily created a volcano, earthquake, hurricane and flood free world, but he didn't. As a believer, I have come to the realization that God does things that I will never understand. This is just something that I need to live with. If He did sit me down and try to explain his actions, it would probably be way too much for my simple mind to handle.

Every Christian needs to accept the fact that God does not need us to defend Him or his actions. He commanded us to love Him. He commanded us to love each other. We were never commanded to be His defender or lawyer. You can choose to enter into all kinds of debates as to why natural disasters happen, but I'm not going to do it.

Our faith is extremely important. It is one of the main things that separate the believer from the unbeliever. Even though disaster strikes, we must maintain our faith in knowing that God is sovereign, loving and merciful. We have to continue to believe that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord.

Friday, August 21, 2020 at 4:22:04 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Inspirational Bible Verses As a Way to Increase Your Motivation

» Reply to Inspirational Bible Verses As a Way to Increase Your Motivation Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.