I Want Baby Soft Skin For My Whole Life 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » I Want Baby Soft Skin For My Whole Life

Name Message
ssreginaregina

Topic  I Want Baby Soft Skin For My Whole Life       Flag »  Reply »
Cosmetics companies are not required Amazology Review  to test their ingredients for safety nor are they particularly inclined to. They are more focused on ingredients that help improve the texture and appearance of products or extend their shelf life. With so many companies claiming their products are safe and "natural," how can you tell the difference and cut through the crap to know exactly what you're getting? Learn to read and decipher the labels on your products or products you're interested in trying. I'm an obsessive label reader. 

I read the ingredients and nutrition facts information on packaged foods before I buy because I want to make sure I'm not eating anything with harmful ingredients like trans fat or high fructose corn syrup -to name a few. The latest information on diet and health is unequivocal on the damaging effects consuming these ingredients have on our bodies. I eliminated them outright 10 years ago! The same goes for personal care products with parabens, propylene glycol, and SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) among others.

There are many things in our lives and environment that we can't really control, but the three things we do have some control over are 1. What we choose to put in our mouth (eat) and 2. What we choose to put on or rub into our skin, and 3. What we choose to introduce into or eliminate from the indoor air we breathe.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 11:36:27 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » I Want Baby Soft Skin For My Whole Life

» Reply to I Want Baby Soft Skin For My Whole Life Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.