How to Find the Best Car Speakers 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How to Find the Best Car Speakers

Name Message
coolerfreezer111

Topic  How to Find the Best Car Speakers       Flag »  Reply »
For subwoofers, the enclosure is vital for the sub to perform to its best abilities. Although you'll see many subwoofer packages come with generic subwoofer boxes. While this is not an issue, it does somewhat hinder the performance of your sub. This is why I would recommend a custom made box. By their nature, custom boxes are much larger in size giving the subwoofer the air they require and many people choose to have a ported box, usually tuned to between 30 and 34 hertz. The benefit of this range of frequencies is that you're pretty much maximizing the output of the subwoofer without it becoming solely a transducer. For me, my box was tuned to 32Hz and the result was a sound that is pleasurable to hear as well as giving you the physical experience of moving air and I love it!

So in conclusion, subwoofers are just as important as any other speaker you have in your car if you want to enjoy the full spectrum of your sound, and after having a subwoofer in my car I can guarantee you all that I will, no matter what size, always have a subwoofer in my future cars!

Friday, April 3, 2020 at 6:46:51 AM
wooferbar

Reply  Re: How to Find the Best Car Speakers Flag »  Reply »

The Top 5 Things To Consider When Buying Subwoofer For Car

1) Power

2) Size And Dimensions

3) Sensitivity

4) Easy To Install

Read More: https://wooferbar.com/best-car-subwoofer/

Monday, August 24, 2020 at 8:36:43 AM
Mraksina

For many people, it's really hard to know when Motorist Day is to celebrate, especially if you're an avid motorist. I know this already from my own experience, that it would be worth turning to the professionals. I'm very glad I was able to find information on these matters. I hope it will be useful to someone and you too can easily learn the right details about this no doubt iconic holiday if you just turn to a professional article. For example, I found just such a one here https://avtotachki.com/en/den-avtomobilista-kogda-i-kak-prazdnovat/ and for good reason. Now I already have an understanding of what is the day of the motorist and why he is essentially everyone needs. It's good to know and then you will definitely have something to celebrate. I'm very happy about it and hope to learn as much as I did from this article, it's something everyone should read, good luck and success, I hope I helped! 
  Monday, December 28, 2020 at 1:41:29 PM
hasnainkhatri

Being familiar with the of this navy truck is your first time looking for a truck to boost a gallery. website The of this willys truck is an effective powerful resource in the beginning.
  Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 6:47:41 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How to Find the Best Car Speakers

» Reply to How to Find the Best Car Speakers Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.