How Nutrition Affects Cardiovascular Health 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How Nutrition Affects Cardiovascular Health

Name Message
princywilliam

Topic  How Nutrition Affects Cardiovascular Health       Flag »  Reply »
After several months, my molar gums started Detox BodyBlast Cleanse Review itching. I tried on the herb but it did not help out this time around. I decided to use hot water in which salt was dissolved, by applying it on the gums to stop the itching. The water must have been too hot because the following day the gums had developed red patches and my front lower teeth were unstable, as if threatening to pop out of the receding gums. I wondered if this was periodontal disease that had set in. 

I spent the week pondering what to do next. Over the weekend as I was relaxing, I spotted a small chunk of lake salt. I dissolved it in a little water and rinsed my mouth with it (not swallowing). I did that despite not thinking it would help at all, and that is why I did not repeat the action. After three days, much of the redness had disappeared, the teeth were firm and the itching had gone. Today I respect lake salt because I have used this knowledge to help other people get over aching gums and toothaches.

Being a total health and fitness fanatic, I've experimented with just about every eating and exercise plan out there. That alone has brought me to despise just about every fad diet that has hit the streets! While bits and pieces of all the fad diets out there like the low fat diet, the Atkins, the South Beach Diet, etc. make some sense scientifically, they're all either unsustainable for a long period of time, or they're fundamentally flawed.

Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 1:20:32 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How Nutrition Affects Cardiovascular Health

» Reply to How Nutrition Affects Cardiovascular Health Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.