How Acne Scars Can Be Improved Through Different Treatments 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How Acne Scars Can Be Improved Through Different Treatments

Name Message
danielkamesh

Topic  How Acne Scars Can Be Improved Through Different Treatments       Flag »  Reply »
Chemical moisturizers such as BoilX  petrolatum, mineral oil, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, trietholamine, and glycerin, don't really hydrate the skin. They apply a thick cosmetic film on the surface of the skin which pretends to be "softness." So instead of getting healthy hydration, your pores are being smothered and prevented from, naturally, getting rid of toxins. And you're being exposed to chemicals have the potential to harm your health with long-term use. So, when you stop to think about it, doesn't it only stand to reason that your natural skin needs natural ingredients to support its health and appearance? Our grandmothers understood this, and now dermatological scientists are using this wisdom to look for the best natural ingredients to create healthy products like a natural face wash. Substances like Kaolin, a natural extract from a special New Zealand clay, and bentone gel, a special clay mixed with emollients, get rid of dirt, grime and makeup from your face, gently, without stripping out your natural oils.

And the tight, dry feeling you get from synthetic cleansers is a thing of the past. Thanks to plant-based oils and emollients like shea butter and macadamia nut oil, added to the cleanser, you get a healthy, non-greasy softness to your skin. But these scientists believed they could do even better! They also included natural proteins, enzymes, vitamins and minerals which could nourish and support healthy cell function. They knew by supporting your production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, your skin would be able to fight off the signs of aging, better defend against infection and get your skin's antioxidant activity running in high gear. Bottom line: Not only is your skin clean, but you lay the foundation for a smooth, firm, even-toned complexion. My great-grandmother, and probably yours, as well, understood the power of Nature for keeping their skin looking young and fresh. My grandmother told me her mother continued to use a natural face wash made with dried rose petals, rolled oats, dried lavender and corn meal, long after "store-bought" products became available. I was told her skin was remarkably beautiful despite her advanced age. So, isn't it time you took advantage of the age-old wisdom behind natural skin care products? Even though it isn't really an exciting, "recent discovery," a natural face wash can be just as effective for you as it was for the women of days gone by.

Friday, February 8, 2019 at 11:20:26 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » How Acne Scars Can Be Improved Through Different Treatments

» Reply to How Acne Scars Can Be Improved Through Different Treatments Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.