Holsters and Motorcycles 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Holsters and Motorcycles

Name Message
Jasonplans1

Topic  Holsters and Motorcycles       Flag »  Reply »
First: You need to make sure that your gun fits securely in the holster. If you ride, you know that if it is not tied down, it will probably fall off the bike. I know that my handgun wouldn't handle hitting the pavement at 60 mph. So, you need a holster that has some type of thumb release lock keeping your gun securely in the holster.

Second: You have to have a holster that fits you really well. A long day on you bike can become a very bad day if you are getting pinched by a poorly fitted holster. I have been there and if you are like me, you end up taking the holster off and throwing it into one of your saddle bags. It is rather hard to excuse yourself during a dangerous situation, while you try to quickly remove your hand gun from your saddle bag. Rather funny when you really think about it.

Third: It is just about impossible to consider a fast draw holster when you are riding a motorcycle. That applies to any size bike or rider. That fast draw stuff might work when you are riding a horse, but not on a bike. After all, your hands and feet should already be fairly busy. Fast draw holsters are great, but we need a holster system that works while we are on or off the bike.

Fourth: That brings us to answer the main question. What holster actually fills the bill when you are riding a motorcycle? I prefer a good quality leather holster. It feels good and looks good too. That point is really a matter of personal choice. A good holster is a good holster. My many years of riding and carrying have led me to use a Shoulder Holster System while I am riding. It works on the bike and off. It is easy to conceal from view while wearing my full jacket. It works well even when I am wearing one of my leather vests. A shoulder harness with a horizontally mounted holster is also considered a pretty fast draw combo. This type of holster can be adjusted to fit just about every body size and they really are comfortable.

Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:24:01 AM
pcdownloads

Reply  Re: Holsters and Motorcycles Flag »  Reply »

A few decent Android emulators on the web let you imitate anAndroid gadget and run Android applications. You can introduce  https://forpcdownload.com/ an Androidapplication on to emulator through .apk document or from Google Play Store, onthe off chance that you might want to skip signing in to Google first alternativeworks best.

Monday, January 25, 2021 at 6:44:24 AM
battlegroundmi

Reply  Re: Holsters and Motorcycles Flag »  Reply »
This Time Battlegrounds Mobile India will be more fun with amazing new features. this version improves the quality graphics, realistic experience and much more! 
  Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 12:02:51 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Holsters and Motorcycles

» Reply to Holsters and Motorcycles Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.