Habits of a Slim Person 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Habits of a Slim Person

Name Message
Lesliebadena

Topic  Habits of a Slim Person       Flag »  Reply »
At 17, I was 265lbs with barely any muscle LumaSlim mass. I worked out for a year consistently and trimmed down to 250lbs with a substantial amount of muscle. Although I only lost 15lbs, it looked like a lot more because I completely transformed my body with the muscle gain. By 20, I had stopped working out and gained more weight, ballooning back up to 270.

Eventually, I had enough and went back to boxing, where I trimmed down to 222, with barely any fat on me. I personally think I looked better at 250 with the muscle than super skinny, but at 222, I was in the best shape of my life. I was a machine in the gym and with my road work (jogging).

After I stopped working out, I went all the way up to 292 and stayed there for a few years. At a sedentary job, the motivation just wasn't there to work out until I finally got the kick in the behind I needed to get back in shape when I moved across the country in May of this year. Since then, I have lost 40lbs and am currently at 252, edging closer towards my goal weight of 235.

Friday, May 28, 2021 at 2:44:33 AM
rockboult

Reply  Re: Habits of a Slim Person Flag »  Reply »

They provided valuable insight into what the consumerswanted, helping the platform stand out. San Francisco design firms

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 12:54:28 AM
rockboult

Reply  Re: Habits of a Slim Person Flag »  Reply »

They provided valuable insight into what the consumerswanted, helping the platform stand out. San Francisco design firms

Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 12:54:28 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Habits of a Slim Person

» Reply to Habits of a Slim Person Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.