Getting Creative With Birthday Cakes 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Getting Creative With Birthday Cakes

Name Message
coolerfreezer111

Topic  Getting Creative With Birthday Cakes       Flag »  Reply »
Castle Cake

Ok... for this fancy castle cake you are going to need four 8 inch square cakes, again cut the dome off the top of each cake so that they are flat on both sides. Next you are going to stack three of the of the cakes one on top of the other with pink frosting in between to hold them together. Next take the forth cake and cut it into quarters placing two pieces in the center of the three you have all ready stacked. Now you can begin frosting the cake with a crumb coat of icing. Simply use four ice cream cones; invert them and place one on each corner of the cake. These will be the towers of our castle. Just cover the entire cake with frosting and add accents, like doors and windows with different colored icing.

Conclusion:

What could be more fun than decorating a birthday cake? Birthdays are the one time a year when we get a chance to celebrate with that special someone. With so many different ways to decorate birthday cakes you can really let you imagination go wild. This past year my daughter turned sixteen and my wife and I decided to make an electric guitar shaped cake. It was a big hit with her and all of her friends. I hope these ideas inspire your birthday cake decorating ideas.
  Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 5:10:52 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Getting Creative With Birthday Cakes

» Reply to Getting Creative With Birthday Cakes Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.