Foods Highest in Protein - Eating Right For Perfect Six Pack Abs 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Foods Highest in Protein - Eating Right For Perfect Six Pack Abs

Name Message
rosariawetzell

Topic  Foods Highest in Protein - Eating Right For Perfect Six Pack Abs       Flag »  Reply »
Actually, I feel like an idiot for  TestMax Nutrition Review not figuring this out sooner. But what does that say about the majority of physicians who are still telling their patients to start low fat, low cholesterol diets. In fact, just a few minutes ago (I am telling this story to you between seeing my patients), I received a consultative report from a cardiologist who recommended to a patient of mine to start a low fat, low cholesterol diet. Yes, very frustrating.

Another interesting side note is that when patients are told to start low fat, low cholesterol diets, most of you do. But guess what? Most docs do not believe you when you tell them you have been on a low fat, low cholesterol diet. You know why? Because when the vast majority of you go for your repeat labs in three to four months, the lipid profile has only changed marginally, if at all. And a lot of the lab reports come back worse.

So you go in to see your physician for the follow up visit to discuss your latest labs and when you tell the doc you have been on their prescribed diet, you get the look. You know, the look. From above the glasses, which I find obnoxious, and with that condescending tone you hear "Sure you have been on the diet."

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 3:25:47 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Foods Highest in Protein - Eating Right For Perfect Six Pack Abs

» Reply to Foods Highest in Protein - Eating Right For Perfect Six Pack Abs Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.