Flax Seed - I Have A Good Gut Feeling About This  

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Flax Seed - I Have A Good Gut Feeling About This

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  Flax Seed - I Have A Good Gut Feeling About This       Flag »  Reply »
Just like we have at ourĀ Energy Biotics Review command our other "brains," we can also have two lungs and two hearts. With exercise and meditation we can increase blood flow, oxygen flow and lymphatic flow. And it is not very difficult to do. One technique is called "Laughing Qi Gong." We can activate the glands, circulatory and lymphatic systems by conscious directed laughing. The purpose of the Thymus gland is to manufacture killer T Cells or T lymphocytes that act to prevent cancer cells from spreading in the body. And all we need to do is laugh to activate them. This also expands the diaphragm that helps distribute more oxygen. By laughing the Aorta and Vena Kava pump more blood throughout the body thereby helping to relieve the heart and lungs from working so hard. Laughing also stimulates the Lymphatic system in the abdomen to produce more lymphocytes and circulate the lymph so that it moves more freely within the body. If the lymphatic system is not working correctly or clogged with impurities then we open ourselves up to various diseases in which cancer is the worst. There are many lymph ducts connected to the intestines. So if we are not careful as to what we ingest, then that could also cause trouble to the lymphatic system. The Spleen, the most important organ of the lymphatic system, along with the bone marrow, produces Lymphocytes (white blood cells) that are essential for immunity against different disease. The lymphatic system is also known as the immune system. Healthy bones are very important too. The intestines connected with the circulatory system take these Lymphocytes and change them into B-Lymphocytes that create antibodies against specific foreign organisms and bacteria. So by doing a belly laugh we help the immune system to stimulate production of the B-Lymphocytes. We have heard that "laughter is the best medicine." This Taoist way to good health has been practiced for thousands of years and we have seen that Taoists masters have lived healthy lives well into the 100's and beyond.

Monday, December 31, 2018 at 4:25:02 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Flax Seed - I Have A Good Gut Feeling About This

» Reply to Flax Seed - I Have A Good Gut Feeling About This Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.