FSU/NC State Thursday Night ACC Action 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » FSU/NC State Thursday Night ACC Action

Name Message
Syreetachen

Topic  FSU/NC State Thursday Night ACC Action       Flag »  Reply »
The Buffalo Bills climbed back My Lottery Loopholes  up to the .500 mark with a 17-12 home win over the Minnesota Vikings last week. In order to get over that mark this weekend theyll have to do what no other team has been able to this season beat the Chicago Bears.The Bears ran roughshod over the Seattle Seahawks in the Sunday Night game last week getting two touchdown passes from Rex Grossman and two touchdown runs from Thomas Jones in the 37-6 victory. Chicago easily covered the spread at home versus Seattle and now sit at 3-1 against the spread ATS on the season.

Florida State enters Thursday night's game already behind three teams in the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Seminoles will have to conquer the road if they want to get back in the division hunt as they will play three of their next four games away from Tallahassee.

At the beginning of the season, many experts would have counted out the Wolf Pack in this matchup, but after an upset win over then twentieth ranked Boston College on September 23rd, N.C. State might not be as bad as speculated. I'm not ready to jump on the band wagon yet.The Wolf Pack will have their work cut out for themselves as they try to knock off their second consecutive ranked opponent. A bye week to allow them extra preparation time for the Seminoles should benefit the Pack, but I'm expecting a very hungry Florida State team who fell in a surprise to Clemson two weeks ago.

Monday, April 5, 2021 at 12:05:04 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » FSU/NC State Thursday Night ACC Action

» Reply to FSU/NC State Thursday Night ACC Action Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.