Explosive 10 Exercise Super Set Shows How to Get Massive Strength & Definition in Your Chest! 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Explosive 10 Exercise Super Set Shows How to Get Massive Strength & Definition in Your Chest!

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  Explosive 10 Exercise Super Set Shows How to Get Massive Strength & Definition in Your Chest!       Flag »  Reply »
Going to the gym 'blind' is Deer Antler Plus Review of course going to leave you feeling disillusioned with the whole process. What I mean by 'blind' is that you have no set method, routine or measurement process for calculating your progress. That's like saying you want to lose weight, but without following a particular eating structure or diet and without weighting yourself. How are you ever going to know when you've achieved your goals? By the way you feel? That's just too inaccurate, and it's what 99% of gym users do to judge their performance. They judge by the way the feel.The definition of insanity is doing the same thing as you've always done and expecting a different result. Let me hand you the tools to do something differently and more importantly, something that works.The weight training method I've used since I started my quest for a flat, masculine chest (and that I continue to use) is called Power Factor Training. It's a scientific approach to building muscle mass by two incredibly intelligent guys called Peter Sisco and John Little.I'm going to run through what it involves, but of course I can by no means go into the great depth that the authors do. I highly recommend purchasing their book so you can fully understand the training method and how to build chest muscles. It costs about £6 or $11 - a small price to pay for such invaluable information.Muscle growth can only be caused by overloading and occurs only through an increase of muscle fibres.Power Factor Training is a method that quantifies muscular overload for every exercise and workout you do. Therefore, you can measure how productive a workout has been.If you are going to the gym and not measuring your workout, how do you know that you are overloading your muscles the next time you go? You might say to me: "It's because I'm using a heavier weight the next time I go".OK, fair enough, but there is one element you could be overlooking. Check this out...Overload is commonly only linked to weight. The key element missing is time. Maximum overload is the greatest possible muscular output over a given unit of time.Your typical gym-user will say: "I can bench-press 200lbs". Your typical Power Factor Training user will say: "I can bench-press 2000lbs per minute". That's the difference.If you are not timing your workouts, you might increase your weight from one workout to the next, but lift less overall weight during the workout. Then you wonder why your muscles haven't grown. They didn't need to adapt to any overload. This is why it's so easy to do a lot of work and get nowhere.

Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:26:06 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Explosive 10 Exercise Super Set Shows How to Get Massive Strength & Definition in Your Chest!

» Reply to Explosive 10 Exercise Super Set Shows How to Get Massive Strength & Definition in Your Chest! Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.