Exercises For Abs The Truth About Getting a Six Pack 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Exercises For Abs The Truth About Getting a Six Pack

Name Message
clararobert

Topic  Exercises For Abs The Truth About Getting a Six Pack       Flag »  Reply »
Will killing yourself with tons of exercises for abs help you to get your abs to show? Sure they will... but there's more to it. If anything, I would recommend some good exercises for abs to get a strong solid core to aid you in other muscle building exercises. If you're doing the right exercises, yet lack in the most vital area to showing your abs, you'll get nowhere. Let's get to it.

This is it... this is basically the secret... low body fat. Yup, sorry to disappoint you, but you're simply not going to get a six pack unless you have very low body fat (say under around 8% or so). No matter how hard you work, or how many exercises for abs you do, they're not going to show if you have a layer of fat covering them. You might have some damn strong abs under there, but if you want that sexy six pack, you're gonna have to burn off some fat.

Honestly, if your body fat is low enough and you work out regularly, you probably don't even need to do much abs exercise to get a six pack (unless you're really genetically unblessed). I've seen guys who do no abs whatsoever, yet have a very low body fat percentage, and thus great abs. Yes some people need to work the abs harder than others to show them, but losing body fat is your first step to great abs.

So how are you gonna lose that body fat? It's basically all nutrition. You really don't even need to do cardio if you eat properly... it's as simple as that. Eat fewer calories than you burn in a day, and you will lose weight (sure it may take some a little cardio to do this, others not). I know I'm stating the obvious, but so many people lack this simple step.

Like I stated previously, if your body fat is low enough, you may not even need to exercise your abs to have a nice muscular stomach... some will have to though.Personally, I hate doing situps and crunches, and I don't think they're the most effective exercises for abs anyway. If you're looking for something new, try some hanging leg raises. Essentially hang from a bar, extend your legs outwards, and lift them as high up as possible. Chances are you won't be able to get them horizontally without bending your knees. This doesn't sound like much, but it will work out your abs hard. If you're having a lot of trouble, bend your knees all the way, and try to touch your knees to your chest... hold this as long as possible. This is a simple, awesome ab exercise.

Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 12:13:42 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Exercises For Abs The Truth About Getting a Six Pack

» Reply to Exercises For Abs The Truth About Getting a Six Pack Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.