Enhance Your Psychic Ability Using Isochronic Tones 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Enhance Your Psychic Ability Using Isochronic Tones

Name Message
princywilliam

Topic  Enhance Your Psychic Ability Using Isochronic Tones       Flag »  Reply »
I have spoken on many occasions about the Flotrol Review benefits of gymnastics for children and though many sports involve coordination, eye-hand skills, balance, strength and flexibility; no sport offers them to the extent that gymnastics does. Gymnastics forms a foundation for other sports and activities to build upon. I cannot tell you how many of my former gymnasts have gone on to excel in soccer, softball, track, diving, or other sports. 

And not only that, in the last 30 years I have coached 3 doctors, 2 physical therapists, 2 lawyers, 6 teachers, 2 Physician's assistants, 2 software engineers, 8 business owners, 2 architects, 3 university professors, a police detective, many accountants, numerous nurses, many lab scientists and 1 engineer whose invention was included on the space shuttle (a zero gravity fire extinguisher). Of course when I had them they were all just gymnasts. And, what's more, there are more success stories in the making.

Research and personal experience concur that there is a defined connection between physical activity and academic performance. We see it from the improved status of ADD kids getting fit to the performance and graduation rates of school children and all the way to the high achievements of gymnasts. As a coach and parent, I encourage you to get your kids active on a consistent basis. You will improve their mind, their body and their chances for success.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 2:22:43 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Enhance Your Psychic Ability Using Isochronic Tones

» Reply to Enhance Your Psychic Ability Using Isochronic Tones Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.