Cooldown Hack - Taking over Blade And Soul Arena this season 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Cooldown Hack - Taking over Blade And Soul Arena this season

Name Message
blade-soul

Topic  Cooldown Hack - Taking over Blade And Soul Arena this season       Flag »  Reply »
As many of you know. A lot of the top rating Blade & Soul Gold players last season was using Cooldown hacks.

This season I've seen so many people abusing it. I am constantly being done in by this *cricket*ing bullshit.
Summoners are constantly spamming the white shield resist thingy. And spamming stealth with the big burst skill.

Not many matches ago. I faced a Blade dancer who "Five Point Strike"d me 3 times within 20 seconds. I'm constantly in aircombo. Not including other aircombos he can do.

So I'm just wondering is anyone else seeing these Cooldown hackers all over arena? Or am I just unlucky?!

I had it last season with Summoners who could escape every CC without a problem (unlimited TAB) healing from 10-100% in seconds, Destoryers who can red spin 24/7 even when you are the other side of the arena and keeping them at distance. LBD that could 5 point strike over and over,Sin that could drop flash bangs 4 times in 30 seconds. 

So with that in mind *cricket* arena i don't need the hassle of loosing to cheats just to have to fight and win twice as many fights to maintain rank. The shit ping is one thing I mean on my server I can 1 vs 1 my clan mates and my skills actually work like my "f" and 2 to escape in arena well they might as well not be there so yeah that's another problem. 

NCwest need to fix the lag, the FPS drops and the damn bot problems before anything else or more people are just going to quit, I don't do arena now or cross server as that's full of bots soon the whole game willbe 90% bots and 10% real players.  
  Monday, March 14, 2016 at 3:37:59 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Cooldown Hack - Taking over Blade And Soul Arena this season

» Reply to Cooldown Hack - Taking over Blade And Soul Arena this season Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.