Changing the Self-Image - How to Create a Winning Personality 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Changing the Self-Image - How to Create a Winning Personality

Name Message
AlisaSophia

Topic  Changing the Self-Image - How to Create a Winning Personality       Flag »  Reply »
Michael Dell, the creator of Dell  Personal Success Made Simple computers, had his first job working in a Chinese restaurant for $2.30 an hour. He came in early just to be around the wise owner who loved his job and took great pride in his work. I wonder if they talked much about how to double your income. Tommy Hilfiger couldn't get anyone to buy his jeans, but he knew that what he loved doing was designing clothes. Instead of starting a new pursuit, he sold his jeans from the trunk of his car. Now, he is one of the most respected designers. Double your income? Not Tommy, he's a mega millionaire. I attended a seminar recently, in which business coaching as a profession was discussed, and what results can be had by actually being coached. To prove the point, slides of fast and luxury cars, big houses, expensive trips, first class travel, shiny jewelry and the like were shown. By doing so, I realised that the presenter had probably lost 30-50% of his audience immediately.  

The right mind-set, especially of the way you think of yourself, can have many consequences in the results of your efforts. Those that acquire positive thoughts and can apply that sense to their lives and efforts made also acquire the greatest outcomes. It's a known fact that your thoughts control what you attract, whether negative or positive. It's a simple concept known as the "Law of Attraction". If you can master this law of attraction, the possibilities are endless. Doors that have been closed by resistance will open without effort.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 7:16:55 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Changing the Self-Image - How to Create a Winning Personality

» Reply to Changing the Self-Image - How to Create a Winning Personality Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.